HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN!!!!!!
IT’S JULY!!!!!! Half the year is behind us, winter has set in and it can be really hard to stay on track. But let’s face it…we all know how much harder it is to come back!!!! so we have tried to come up with some ways to keep you motivated to chase those goals or just be ready for summer!!!
- PB Board – We have got a flash board JUST for you to celebrate your awesomeness!!!!! I’m sure we’ll be seeing loads of PB’s as we come to the end of our first training cycle and then lots more from our new July challenge. So when you PB …ANYTHING make sure you go to the board and write it up. At the end of each month we will randomly choose a prize winner from all the PB’s
- July Challenge: 30 Burpees a day All the rules are up at the gym – basically complete 30 burpees a day throughout July to be in to win a prize and also the fastest girl and guy each week will win a prize
- Breakfast Club is coming – Weds 10th July we are going to breakfast after the 6am class @ Serenity Cafe; Town Basin. You don’t have to come to class, just join us for brekkie or a coffee if you’re keen. We will share breakfast every month on the 2nd Weds.
- New training cycle – Mon 15th July – Focus: Press Minor Focus: Oly Gymnastics Focus: Kipping
- Mid Winter Christmas Dinner – Saturday 31st August 6pm @ 116 Bank Street. Get out of your active wear and into your stepping out clothes and join us for Christmas dinner and a boogie. FNCF will provide the meat, you bring a dish to share and your own drinks. Small ticket price for band and venue
- Mon Sept 2nd – October 13th FNCF 6 week Nutrition Challenge.